Hi! My name is Rebecca (or Becca or however you want to shorten my name)!
- I’m a freshman.
- I’m majoring in Health and Humanity. (A lot of people say, “what’s that?” whenever I say it, but it’s one of those super cool interdisciplinary Dornsife majors)
- I plan to audition for a Musical Studies minor. (Although when I’m going to have the time to think about my audition and getting it done, I’ll never know…)
- I’m a USC Dornsife Ambassador. (duh, you’re reading this now…)
- I live in Birnkrant.
- I’m from Burbank, CA. (17 miles north of here! Yay suburbs!)
- I was in show choir in high school, meaning I love to sing and dance! (I was in John Burroughs Powerhouse!)
- Random things I like: cute things, Relient K, Pokémon, Shirley Temples, sunny days (I don’t understand why some people who live in Southern California don’t like the rain!)
- Oh, I don’t like rain.
- Over the summer, I fell in love with The Hunger Games series. (the boy with the bread! :O)
- It’s really easy to make me laugh.
- (Apparently, I like to add parenthetical statements to everything…)
- Even though I’m Chinese, I can speak basically fluent Spanish, and I can’t speak Chinese. Like at all. (I’M GONNA LEARN EVENTUALLY; I PROMISE TTT___TTT)
- I’m a really happy person in general, and I love meeting new people!
So yeah… I guess that’s a little bit of me. I mean… I’m the kind of person who randomly smiles at people (because I think I know them even when I don’t… but then I figure, “whatever, why not make someone’s day happier?”), so don’t be afraid to say hi!
I’m sorry this post is so scatterbrained. If there were a way to concisely express my love for USC, my life, who I am, and the like, I would, but I don’t know how. So you’ll just have to deal, okay?
Thanks for taking the time to read random snippets about me!
(I love James’s blog post.)
PS: Yes, I definitely quoted a Hilary Duff song in the title. I hope you enjoyed it. If you got that without reading this, then you are just that awesome. +5 points for you!