Once your proposal has been accepted
We will finalize proposal selections by the end of April. Your program director will let you know if your presentation proposal has been selected for the 2012 Symposium.
If you have been notified that your proposal has been accepted officially for presentation by the symposium, please read the presenter information and instructions carefully.
Each presenter will be placed on a panel of two to three presenters with similar topics. Out of respect to your fellow panelists we expect that you will remain in your room for the entire panel. The panel sessions are 90 minutes long with each presenter allotted 30 minutes total for the presentation and questions from the audience.
In the past, presenters have found that a 20-minute presentation with 10 minutes for questions works well. Each panel will have a moderator to introduce you, help with set-up, and keep you to your time. At the end of your 30 minutes, you will be asked to conclude. You will be sent the names and contact information of your fellow panelists prior to the symposium.
Presenter To Do List
1. By Tuesday, May 1, 2012: Register for the Symposium.
2. By Friday, May 18, 2012: Submit your bio, presentation title, and presentation abstract.
3. Bring your presentation on a disk or flash drive with you to the Symposium. We will download it to a laptop and then post the presentations on this site after the Symposium.
- USC Master of Liberal Studies Program
- Taper Hall 355
- 3501 Trousdale Parkway
- Los Angeles, CA 90089-0355
- Phone: (213) 740 - 1349
- Email: email@example.com