Ph.D.? J.D.? M.D.? Job of Your Dreams?
Whatever Your Final Destination...
Let the USC College
Progressive Degree Program
Take You One Step Closer
If you have a USC G.P.A of 3.0 or higher and will have 64-96 units completed in the near future, you are eligible to apply
Fast Track to Success
- Earn a Bachelor's and Master's degree in as little as 5 years, with a reduction of up to one-third of the units required for the Master's degree
Jump Ahead of Your Peers
- Apply theoretical knowledge and basic research skills acquired as an undergraduate to practical applications of the professional world
Take Your Education a Step Further
- Better prepare yourself for a final degree, whether a PhD., J.D., or M.D.
- Apply to the Graduate School without an application fee, and without the need to take the Graduate Record Examination
USC College's Progressive Degree Program
Currently Offers the Following Master's Degrees:
- Applied Mathematics
- East Asian Languages and Cultures
- Economic Developmental Writing
- Enviromental Studies
- Geographic Information Science & Technology
- Geological Sciences
- International Relations
- Marine Environmental Biology
- Mathematical Finance
- Molecular Biology
- Philosophy and Law
- Professional Writing
- Visual Anthropology
If you meet the qualifications above and are interested in pursuing a Progressive Degree Program, please see your undergraduate advisor about these opportunities.